Day 49

Hot spring hotel!!
The far one was the perfect temperature
The close one was a bit too hot
You can't see the friggin' cold one, as I am next to it... 

This was the bitter cold one..
I don't think I even touched it!

HOT HOT HOT! 

Perfect!
There were even little fireflies flitting around as we soaked! 

Pretty little fountains! 

This was a naked ladies only one..
Couldn't get a pic of the guys one..
'Cause there might have been, like, naked guys..
I assume it is the same, just opposite and blue.... 

See, opposite! 

This was a private bath!!!
:O

Hallway of private baths

Hallway to the hallway of private baths

GIANT BIRD BUTTERFLY
FINALLY PHOTOGRAPHED! 
I chased him for like 10 min to get this.... 

And this

And this!

Mangy puppy...... 
:'(

Ocean! 



Pretty

Most delicious drink I think I have ever had! 

Really delish sweet soup! 

Loom

Lamp

Lamp.2

Loom.2

Pretty pillows
They described dreams, love, life, and death

Bird! 


Installation artist
(we were in her home)

Hard to photograph!