Day 48!

What I saw when I first opened my eyes.
I thought it was a painting and that I was still asleep.
So beautiful! 

The first place that we stayed

Breakfast! 

Giant spider just chilling on the bathroom door! 
It was about 4.5-6 inches.. We didn't really want to get to close to it... 


Little lizard guy on the ceiling! 

The same spide! 

Butterfly top left corner

So pretty! 

Not sure what this says


Mei-en


really neat neon dragonfly.. 
This was the best that my zoom could do though... 

Oh my... 

Cute little guy! 


Only monkey bit I saw that day... :P

The gorge



I was SO pretty, definitely something I would return to Taiwan to explore further! 


The signs just kept getting bigger and more intense! 



Dima showing us (I think) the fruits on that branch... 
I think the Bad Monkeys ate them... 

A shrine memorializing the deaths of the people who died while constructing the roads in Taroko Gorge

(same)

Creepy bird... 

Butterflies everywhere! 



First Face Spider sighting...
These guys were 3-4 inches... 

Dang it, I need to bring my own tent..... :P 

That bridge was kinda intimidating! 

Check it! 

 
What a lovely view from it though! 

DOWN


Just, you know, chillin' on the bridge


Sam

Definitely one of the more photographed places in Taraoko 

Lion guardian! 

Group! 
(minus Megan)

There she is! 






It was kinda fun posing on the lions

Same was trying to make the same face... 

The water was so calm! 

Koi pond! 

Oh yea, that was lunch! :P 

Being a dork! 

Bunny! 

All the flowers were actually arranged like this

It was really pretty! 


Another bunny! 

You know, in case you get confused... 

Carrot! 

Oh, what's that?
They represent 100?
Cool! 
I have no idea why, but they do! 

My bike! 

These bikes were interesting, I liked riding them though! 

Hot springs hotel, with flash

Hot Springs hotel w/o flash! :P

Cute lights while shaking

Cute lights with a steady hand!